Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Day at the Beach

Sorry about the lapse between postings. Here are some cute pictures from our weekend trip at the beginning of the month to Irvine and San Diego. Below we are spending the day at Newport Beach, and visiting the Newport Beach Temple with Seth's sister Darlene and her husband Greg. We had a fun time with them, and a great day in San Diego while they watched the kids for us! Thanks again, guys.




























































































































3 comments:

Heather said...

What a darling family pic at the temple! Jon and I were going to try and take a mini trip to San Diego before we have the baby, but sadly I don't think it is going to happen. We're just too busy and I am 37 weeks on Friday...so I guess we will be taking the trip with the baby :0) that will be fun too.

Tiffany said...

I am so glad you added more to your blog! Very cute pics-I'm glad you had a good time!

Darlene Swapp said...

Love the pictures; that was a very fun weekend and we can't wait to you guys this weekend!