These other pictures are just for fun.
Hannah is pretty sure she's Betty Boop, her new idol. That grimace is supposed to be some sort of sexy Betty Boop face -- I haven't figured out where it came from yet.
Four of Joshua's favorite things to do: wear a hat, sit in a chair, blow on the recorder, and dance to his own music (even though you can't see that in the picture).
I know I always do a lot of posts in one day. Sorry. That's to make me feel better about not posting very often. I'm not sure how many people actually even look at this, so I don't feel too pressured to do it very often :)
5 comments:
Holy cow! Hannah's face is sooo different! Maybe it is just the camera angle...I didn't even recognize her in the picture! But the bangs are cute! Can't wait to see your hair too!
Hi! I just found a link to your blog from Ann's, so I thought I'd come say hi. Hannah looks so cute! And, Becca, you look gorgeous in these pictures too!
I'm reminiscing right now of meeting you for the first time when I took you and Seth to lunch my Freshman year at BYU. I liked you from the start. I still do. Hope life is treating you well!
Megan
I love the bangs and I have to say I am so in love with Joshie. He is such a cute little man!
I find it hilarious that she is into Betty Boop! How on earth did that happen? ha ha ha.
I'm so glad you have a blog page so I feel like I can keep up with what is happening with your little family. Thanks for letting Seth come up to Grandma's memorial. It was good to see him.
Post a Comment