Joshua takes this car everywhere he goes. At home, he also has to be holding a wooden oval from a puzzle we have. Always.
Hannah's hair is growing out nicely. It's long enough to be messy now. And last week, for the first time, someone commented on how cute her haircut was instead of just assuming she was a boy!
There are lots of reasons we all love it here in SD. We are so excited at all the things to do. The kids love our apt and especially getting balloons at our leasing office. We love story time at our wonderful library, and when we have the car, we love taking walks along the bay at Crown Point (pictures to come later). We love our grocery stores and the 24-hour donut shop. :)
A couple of funny things from the children and I'll stop for now.
-At a ward activity last week, when people were asking who we were and where we were from:
Seth: I'm from the SF Bay Area.
Rebecca: I'm from Boise, ID.
Hannah: I'm from Heaven!
-Another time, the kids were goofing around in their beds instead of going to sleep. Seth went upstairs to listen and see what was going on. Well, Joshua must have heard the footsteps on the stairs and figured out that someone was listening at the door, because all of a sudden the playing stopped and he heard Joshua say, in his cutest little smart-aleck voice, "Go away, Mama!"
-Hannah's most recent thing, since she's been so into princesses I guess, is about being rescued. Instead of tattling on Joshua for what he is doing (annoying her, biting her, trying to take her balloon), she always comes running to us screaming "Mommy! Joshie's not rescuing me!" (from himself I guess? It's funny but it almost makes sense!)
-When I was changing Joshua's diaper in front of Hannah (certainly not for the first time):
Hannah (laughing): Mommy, look! Joshie has a tail on his crotch!
6 comments:
Thanks so much for the laughs! Your children are adorable and hilarious! Love you.
I was at Sea World yesterday! LOVED it. One of my favorite parts of my vacation. GO SHAMU!
Hey Rebecca- good to hear from you. I didnt recognize your picture of you and your hubby at all on your blog - your hair has changed so much. Speaking of... you probably know im going to ask abotu hannah's hair...
I'm so glad you are loving San Diego!! I can't wait to talk to you and find out more details!!
Thanks so much for your comment! It is really great to reconnect with old friends. I'm glad you're enjoying your new home. Your kids sound hilarious!
Oh my gosh. Precious. Those are great stories... I am so glad you all love it there so much. I am excited to be closer to you all when we move down to VEGAS!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS! PLEASE JUST COME TO BOISE ALREADY!!! The end.
Post a Comment