I hope everyone had a wonderful and peaceful holiday season. Now that it is over and the new year has begun, we decided it's time to share what the new year will bring us -- another baby Nielsen! We are all excited to have this little one come out...hopefully on time...and may the time go quickly.
(I have postponed telling people because I like to be able to sound more enthusiastic, and it's hard for me to do when I am still feeling badly. But I am still sick, and I am doubtful if I will ever feel normal again until the end of June, so we thought we'd better go ahead! But we really are happy and excited, we love new little babies.)
I should be having my mid-point unltrasound in another few weeks, but at this point we are planning NOT to find out the gender. I would kind of like a girl (it's been so long since I had a baby girl! And we have girl names), but my feeling is that it's a boy, and at this point the only name Hannah likes for a boy is Bjarni. I'm a little worried about this. We like to use family names for at least one of the two (first or middle) names of our kids, so I think I'll have to start doing some major searching through family history records to find something else Hannah will agree to. :)
3 comments:
Yay!! Congratulations! We are so excited for you to have a baby!!! I hope you get feeling better soon!!!
Congratulations on your upcoming little one. Sorry to hear you have been so sick. That is miserable. I hope you still have a chance of it ending soon!
congrats again. so exciting. i am sorry pregnancies are so hard on ya- that is no fun! aim for june 20th - it's my birthday :0) good luck and keep us posted! bjarni - he would definitely be one of a kind.
Post a Comment