I was looking back through the blog from the last year and ran across the stories about Seth in his sleep and remembered that I forgot to post the latest one up here! This was at least a month ago, but it was so funny. I hope I can remember it all.
I was actually sound asleep this time when I all of a sudden opened my eyes to find Seth propped up on his elbow staring down at me. Naturally I assumed he was awake and most likely after something interesting, but I just said "Can I help you?" He responded by saying dramatically, in his best British accent (weirdo!), "I'm going to take this out of your noggin" (grabbing the top of my head with his open hand) "and put it HERE!" (removing his hand from my head and karate-chopping it against my neck!!!) Then he slowly laid back down, chuckling, and muttering (still British as could be) "I cut off your neck!" Hilarious...although at the time I was slightly irritated at being woken up from a deep sleep just to have a weird phony-British guy chop off my head!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment