Well, as much as I hate computers, and spending any amount of time on the computer, I've finally given into pressure and decided to start a blog. I guess it can't be too much harder than emailing two-month old pictures every few months and having to ask Seth how to do it every time. So, I don't have any idea how to do this, but here we go...
P.S. I'll post some pictures as soon as I can figure out how to do that. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Rebecca! How fun! Your blog looks great! I love your wedding picture and your little sweeties are so cute! I can't believe how big they are! Weren't they just babies? Summer turned 2 years old on Saturday, they grow so darn fast!
I've got a blog too, I've neglected it badly but I'm going to start updating it more often. Here's the address if you want to take a peek!
www.mytwoseasons.blogspot.com
I gave in too. I'm glad you have one though, cause now I get to see cute pictures of you guys. Hope you have fun in Idaho. love ya!
Hooray! I love it when people finally give in and join the blogosphere! You are going to love it Rebecca- it is a super fun way to stay in touch with friends and family- plus you can really personalize your site and make it all your own. Enjoy and good luck!
Rebecca-
where did you go? You have two little kids- I know you have something to post :0)
Post a Comment