Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Typical Day in the Life of Hannah

Getting married (usually in the San Diego temple, usually to Aunt Darlene)



















Dressing up...



















...or down...






































...or as Tinkerbell (notice the "strapless" leotard...)



















Rocking Joshua and singing songs to him before bed/naptime














Trying to read a story to Joshua

2 comments:

Cheyenne and Seth and Co. said...

Rebecca! I hope you don't mind that I found your blog, through some other 201sters. Your family is so beautiful! It was so fun to see how your kids have grown. You guys look like you are doing great. Will you send me your email address? I'd love to invite you to our blog! Cheyenne Bigelow (shine.bigelow@hotmail.com)

Heather said...

Welcome back to blogland! These are the types of pics your kids will really enjoy when they are oh 15-18 and they have their bf's or gf's over and mom takes out the photo album!