Thanks for the tips, everyone. We're doing a little better now. Joshua hs been really good at napping (for the most part) this week, and I think we've narrowed down his bedtime to the right window (5:45 on a bad-nap day, 6:30 on a good one), and he and Hannah even went to bed at the same time in the same room tonight and went right to sleep! We've changed Hannah's "naptime" in Mommy's room to "quiet time" in Mommy's room, and it seems to be more restful than I thought it would be to just play by herself, even if she's not sleeping. In fact, most of the time she's not ready to come out when her hour is up! Then she's ready for a 5:45 bedtime. And they both sleep consistently until 6:45 a.m. And Mommy is happy.
Granted, Hannah was sick this week, so things may not be the way they seem...but we'll keep our fingers crossed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh how lovely - a 5:45 bedtime! Rowan was going down around 8pm and lately he hasn't wanted to go down til 9 or later! Hope your new situation continues to work! :0)
I'm glad you are having some success and I hope it continues for you so you can have a little break.
Post a Comment