Monday, May 25, 2009

3 Weeks in Boise

...the condensed version. After the wedding we drove up to Boise and had a small, surprise-early- 40th Anniversary party for my parents at my brother Aaron's house.

Poor Joshie was tired.
During the first week, the kids took a tumbling class at Aunt Tiffany's gym, which they loved,

and then we had a fun, quick weekend trip to McCall. I didn't get any pictures from that, unfortunately. Then Daddy had to go back home, and Hannah got sick, and then Joshua got sick, and then Hannah got sick again! And I was so tired my brains were curdling, but even so we managed to have a good time during the last two weeks. We played games (which is my number one favorite thing to do with my family), Hannah helped Grandpa Buzz plant the garden...
...while Joshua played with the hose,
they read with Grandma,

ate ice cream from the ice cream (wo)man,
and just generally enjoyed themselves.we even had a couple of outings, on to the temple, where they love to see the fountain,
and one to visit my good friend/chiropractor, Afshin. Hannah did great at her first chiro visit (a follow-up to the awful fall she had last year).
And now I feel like this post is getting awfully long so I'm going to save the most important part of the trip for the next post!

3 comments:

Heather said...

what! you are making me wait! ok, but the next post better be a pregnancy announcement!

Rebecca said...

YEAH RIGHT!

Paul and Susan said...

That was nice you got to spend so much time with your family. I bet your Mom and Dad loved seeing Hannah and Josh and how they are growing up.