I am now officially an adult. Last night I filled the car with gas all by myself! No, this is not a joke. I think I have done this maybe twice in my life before now, and someone else was there with me guiding me through it both times. In fact, one of my more humiliating moments in life was going to the gas station, by myself, to fill the car and then leaving again without any gas because I couldn't figure it out and I was too embarrassed to ask for help. (As a result, I almost ran out of gas on the highway on my way home later that day, which was definitely one of the most panicky moments in my life! And yes, this was after I was grown up and married, I am ashamed to admit. I was almost 21 by this time.)
So anyway, be proud of me :) I did it, not because I wanted to, but because I forgot to make Seth do it earlier and I had no choice. But I made it all the way through without even a phone call to Seth, and I was only a little paranoid, looking over my shoulder to make sure no one was watching and could tell I didn't know what I was doing. Which goes to show that we really can do hard things when there's no way out of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
I didn't know you didn't know how to do that. That's really funny. Good job!
Post a Comment