I know I have been really terrible about blogging this summer. Too bad, because we've actually had a really fun summer!
Anyway, here are some recent pictures of fun things we've done. The first two pictures are the kids in Las Vegas, where we just went to be with my parents and sister+husband. The kdis' favorite thing is the M&M store, followed closely by swimming at the resort my parents stay at. Unfortunately Joshua got sick the day we drove up there, and then I got it (the cough and cold thing), so he was really grumpy and clingy and I didn't get many pictures. That makes twice in a row that we have been quite ill when with my family. Even so, we always have lots of fun with them!
The pictures under that are Seth surfing for the first time -- he at least is finally a real coast-dweller! Our next door neighbor Phil is an expert surfer, so he taught Seth while I watched Kirra and our two kids, which was actually a lot easier to do at the beach than it is at home!
(Of course now that I am trying to blog again I can't get it to work, so the pictures are not where they should be at all. Enjoy anyway.)
No comments:
Post a Comment