This is for all of you friends out there (and I know there are several....) who have done hypnobirthing before. I took the class before Joshua was born, and ever since then Seth and I have used the Rainbow Relaxation to go to sleep (because I always fell asleep practicing, and I never slept better!)
Anyway, we used the copy recorded by Jessica Porter (the extra one they used to give you; the one that came in the book was Marie Mongan's recording), and my copy got SCRATCHED! And I can't use it any more! And for months we have been substituting with MM's version but I just can't stand it any longer. I hate that one!
So Seth tried to get another copy of the one I like online, and found that they don't make it anymore! And I am soooooo sad.
So...my question is...is there anyone out there who has a copy of the Jessica Porter one that wouldn't mind making a copy for me? PLEASE! I will pay for the shipping...I will send you a candy bar...I will do almost anything! I miss my sleep aid!
THANK YOU!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ha, look. . . you're not alone:
http://community.babycenter.com/post/a10131775/alternative_to_the_rainbow_relaxation_cd
All these ladies think Marie Morgan's voice is annoying too! Looks like all these ladies are trying to record their own voices instead of listening to Marie (aka Rose the golden girl).
Is the cd you want any of these ones?
http://store.hypnobirthing.com/cd.aspx
I tried.
You might try looking at your library too. I just checked and we had the book at our library, but I didn't see the cd.
I have the CD with the right voice if you want - let me know/
can't help you out - I don't know anything about hypnobirthing - I am an epidural kind of girl. And I am confused - does this mean you are expecting #3?? Or do you just like this cd to help you sleep??
Rebecca - email me at okmackrory@gmail.com
and we can talk about how to get the HB cd
Post a Comment