Thursday, September 29, 2011

Too Long! and A Night at the Emmys

Wow. This is really sad. Eli is fifteen months old next week (oops...tomorrow! No wonder it takes me so long to get around to posting, I have no sense of time!) and I still haven't even updated his one year stuff. Oh well, he's definitely more exciting now than he was at 12 months anyway, but that will have to wait another day or two still.

This post is just to give you all the video of our tango performance at the regional Emmy's back in June. We aren't preofessional by any means, but I was proud of us, I think we did pretty well. There are some pics of our rehearsal/show prep too, just to give you an idea.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nataspsw#p/u/1/eAVNIx1fT8E






3 comments:

Marcos and Angela said...

Becca! I love everything! You look fabulous and the dancing is amazing hope you are all doing well! love ya!

Marissa said...

You look so beautiful! I'm so glad you posted this video because I really wanted to see you dance! Very elegant :)

Melissa said...

I didn't know you did this, Becca! That is awesome. You look beautiful.