Wednesday, December 3, 2014

A New Year! Pregnancy Pictures, In Anticipation of the Upcoming Birth; Observation From a 3-year-old

When we had our twenty week ultrasound and found out Poppy was a girl (which I already knew anyway), it took them an hour and a half to perform the whole thing because of faulty equipment. To make up for it, they did some 3D images for free. It was the first time we had had one for any baby, and it was pretty neat! She was the cutest little alien I've ever seen.  

One day Eli was speculating about how they would open my stomach and take the baby out. I told him that they actually would not open my stomach to get her out, then gave a vague explanation to how she would make her exit. He promptly squatted down in front of me with a look of concentration on his face, then popped up and announced, "Poppy's gonna squish!" 











No comments: