In our family, we have a tradition of doing cool family outings for birthdays instead of the more traditional birthday parties. I figure, instead of spending a fortune to babysit other people's kids, why not spend a fortune doing something special with just ours? It's worked out well.
We started the day with Hannah getting her first pedicure! It was so fun but silly me, I didn't think to take a picture of her while we were actually getting the pedicures. But we got a picture of our matching toes :) One of the reasons I love having a daughter, I always have a "girlfriend" when I need one.
Hannah chose to ride the Coaster for her birthday outing this year, so the whole family took a train ride up to Encinitas, where we walked around enjoying the town and the scenery and ended up at a little Thai restaurant for lunch.
 |
| Hannah feeding Poppy one of the very few bottles she ever took! |
 |
| Perfect day with the perfect people. |
 |
| Bathrobe birthday present! |
No comments:
Post a Comment