4 Jobs I Have Had
1. Teaching Assistant at BYU (philosophy and tap)
2. Subway sandwich artist (that's really what they're called)
3. Cutco knife salesgirl (no kidding!)
4. Assembly line worker at Exact Research (I packaged golf cleats with a bunch of college students)
4 Movies I Would Watch More Than Once
1. Harry Potter (doesn't matter which one)
2. It's a Wonderful Life
3. South Pacific (original)
4. Life is Beautiful (I love foreign films)
4 Places I Have Lived
1. Boise, ID
2. Provo, UT
3. Millbrae, CA (San Francisco)
4. Ridgecrest, CA
4 Places I Have Been To/Visited
1. Disneyland
2. Chicago
3. Jamaica
4. Mexico (Rocky Point) (and Tijuana, but who counts that?)
4 Favorite Foods
1. Dessert (anything...)
2. Indian food
3. Korean food (especially bulgogi)
4. Pizza
4 Places I Would Like to Visit
1. Hawaii
2. East coast
3. Europe
4. PEI (I think every girl wants to go there)
4 Things I Am Looking Forward To
1. Moving out of the desert (someday...)
2. Doing more Latin ballroom dancing
3. Seth's and my Florida trip in Sep (Universal Studios, Dancesport Championships, cruise, resort)
4. and most of all...
WINTER!!!
4 Friends I Am Tagging
1. Tiffany
2. Darlene
3. Michelle
4. Sarah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My husband loves foreign films too! I like Life is Beautiful, but it makes me sad :0( I liked the foreign film The Orphanage- it's a scary one :0) My husband is in San Fran right now- I think I would like to live there- seems fun.
He got back last night, but he was there for work. His boss was shooting a pilot called "Note Worthy." If it got picked up they would travel the U.S. and check out the local music scenes. Jon was the sound guy. Believe me, every time I go to the bathroom (which is often cause I have to pee all the time) I butter up my belly and I am just praying it will help- I can't believe yours blood! SCARE ME! You are tiny though-I've always had a pooch so I am hoping that it will stretch for 10 months without getting too thin :0)I just don't want a "flame belly."
Post a Comment