Although the sidewalks are more than covered, fences have been knocked over, and small cars driving down the streeet look more like boats, people seem to be enjoying the flood. I keep seeing the same huge truck driving back and forth, enjoying the torrents caused by the wheels (pictures below), and yes, those are kids in their swimsuits behind that fence, and we even saw a couple of kids tubing down the street when we pulled up at the house, but unfortunately they left before I got the camera out. We just put together some major 72-hour kits last weekend, so we are mostly prepared for disasters like this, should it get any worse. Maybe I'll go put the finishing touches on the backpacks just in case...
Sorry about the weird spacing, we can't fix it!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh gross!! I can't believe those kids were playing in the flood water. You have to love the rain, it's great to see you guys are enjoing the desert. Thanks for the birthday wishes! <3 HA
Post a Comment