We had a fun Halloween weekend. Seth took Hannah to our ward Trunk-or-Treat Thursday night, which she loved, and then took her trick-or-treating to a couple of friends' houses on Halloween. Joshua was asleep during all this so we dressed him up as a doggie for Halloween day; then Hannah decided Daddy needed to be a doggie too, and she and I needed to be kitties. So we had a fun time going around as a little animal family on Halloween. Hannah had four Halloween events total, and different costumes for all of them. It actually rained this weekend and of course the kids insisted on playing in it, so Joshua's doggie freckles are a little washed away in the pictures. But they are still adorable. Holidays are so much more fun with these little ones.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
did you daughter shave off all her hair???? Rebecca you can't leave us all hanging here! I have heard of kids cutting bits and pieces of their hair off- but never shaving their entire head! ( I like the puppy/kitty costumes.)
WHAT??? Seriously does my niece have a bald head? A gorgeous bald head at that?
No hair?? That is too funny. I will be waiting on the edge of my seat for the rest of the story!
Please share the story behind Hannah's new hairdo! I've been thinking up several different scenarios for what might have happened...can't wait to hear!
Post a Comment