I guess I should have called this post "a few days at the beach." We also went to La Jolla this past weekend to see the seals. Hannah ended up wanting to take a squirrel home (they will eat right out of your hand; they are pretty cute), and Joshua just wanted to climb over the wall and join the seals. He hadn't taken a nap that day and he was so obnoxious we were about to let him!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
A Day at the Beach
Recently the kids and I visited the tide pools with our wonderful next-door neighbors. I just wanted to share some of the cute pictures. This was the first time we have been over to the beach since we moved here, and I had to roll my eyes at the kids' reactions. I for one LOVE living by the ocean, and I thought the kids would feel the same way. But it took about ten minutes of trying to convince Hannah that the fish in the ocean were not going to bite her, and Joshua kept saying "Sharks! Sharks! Sharks!" Luckily by the time we had to go, they didn't want to leave, and now Hannah keeps asking to go to the beach (and to go surfing), so I think it's growing on them.



I guess I should have called this post "a few days at the beach." We also went to La Jolla this past weekend to see the seals. Hannah ended up wanting to take a squirrel home (they will eat right out of your hand; they are pretty cute), and Joshua just wanted to climb over the wall and join the seals. He hadn't taken a nap that day and he was so obnoxious we were about to let him!






I guess I should have called this post "a few days at the beach." We also went to La Jolla this past weekend to see the seals. Hannah ended up wanting to take a squirrel home (they will eat right out of your hand; they are pretty cute), and Joshua just wanted to climb over the wall and join the seals. He hadn't taken a nap that day and he was so obnoxious we were about to let him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment