I love that you girls called my mom Agnes - and yes, that is her, AFTER birthing 5 kids! Can you believe that. She's amazing. Oh, she was Dolly Parton for Halloween - that is why she is so well endowed :0) Her grandkids call her Verne or Vernie - I love it. I can't wait for Rowan to say, "I miss Vernie!"
Rebecca! I'm so glad you found me! How are you doin? Yeah we have 2 now and your 2 are so cute. I hope you are doing well...tell the family I said hi. We need to daty in touch.
Hi Rebecca! So i just downloaded a sitemeter that one of my friends had on her blog. You can download it by clicking on mine - just scroll to the bottom of the page. It can't tell you who names or anything, but it will tell you what city people are viewing your blog from and how they arrive and leave. For example, I can tell my mom views my blog because it says Bremerton, Washington and shows it arrives from her blog and then leaves to my sisters. Does that make sense? Let me know if you have any questions. Are you going to Ben's sealing in SLC?
4 comments:
I love that you girls called my mom Agnes - and yes, that is her, AFTER birthing 5 kids! Can you believe that. She's amazing. Oh, she was Dolly Parton for Halloween - that is why she is so well endowed :0) Her grandkids call her Verne or Vernie - I love it. I can't wait for Rowan to say, "I miss Vernie!"
Rebecca! I'm so glad you found me! How are you doin? Yeah we have 2 now and your 2 are so cute. I hope you are doing well...tell the family I said hi. We need to daty in touch.
Hi Rebecca! So i just downloaded a sitemeter that one of my friends had on her blog. You can download it by clicking on mine - just scroll to the bottom of the page. It can't tell you who names or anything, but it will tell you what city people are viewing your blog from and how they arrive and leave. For example, I can tell my mom views my blog because it says Bremerton, Washington and shows it arrives from her blog and then leaves to my sisters. Does that make sense? Let me know if you have any questions. Are you going to Ben's sealing in SLC?
It sounds like you have a great concert to look forward to in June. I bet it can't get here fast enough for you.
Post a Comment