Thursday, March 17, 2011

Look at your own risk!

I have been spending the last few days scanning all of our old non-digital photos onto the computer and it has been really depressing to see how awful most of them are!!! Oh my gosh. I have always known I am not very photogenic and not very fashionable either but I never thought I looked THAT bad! Holy cow that's embarrassing. I came across this picture of when I was first pregnant with Hannah....I look SO frumpy! Not much I could do about my Humpty-Dumpty pants (except buy a more fashionable pair of maternity jeans I guess), but my shirt was WAY too short (but who can tell when you're pregnant? Everything looks long enough from the top view!) I like to think that if we had had a digital camera and I saw this picture as soon as it was taken, the picture and the shirt would have been gone in that instant!! And the shirt would have been replaced with one long enough to cover up the Fred Mertz look from the pants. So anyway, I would like to formally apologize to anyone who ever had to see me looking like this on a regular basis, and thank all of you wonderful people for still being my friends!!!!

Ok I cannot believe I am going to share this picture with anyone -- everyone! -- it should totally be destroyed. (The picture is crooked because I had too much scanning to do to care particularly that they weren't all perfectly straight. But obviously that's the least of this picture's problems!!!)

4 comments:

Marissa said...

With your beautiful face, it doesn't matter what you wear!

Rebecca said...

WOW I think you are officially the nicest person I know Marissa! :)

Paul and Susan said...

I think it is wonderful you documented your pregnancy with a photo whether you looked like a beauty queen or not. It will be special to Hannah when she sees what her Mommy looked like when she was pregnant with her.

Heather said...

We all know you are hot, so don't try to convince us otherwise ;0) No worries girl- I think we all have pictures of ourselves that make us cringe- I was looking at a whole mess of mine the other day. WOW. Was I really that ugly??