Thursday, April 7, 2011

Travelogue

I am pretty behind in this, but about a month ago my sister Tiffany and her husband Robbie adopted a darling baby boy! Eli and I took a trip out to Vegas to visit them and help them out with the new baby and moving to a new apartment. Daxton and Eli had a great time checking each other out and Tiff and I of course had a blast stuffing ourselves with junk food, watching I Love Lucy, and playing games. (Robbie joined in on some of the junk food and game playing). :) We also enjoyed not getting dressed or leaving the house for 3 days!!! (At least I enjoyed that!) Can't wait to do it again -- next time WITHOUT any of my kids! I adore them and Eli is a great baby, but he was teething and not happy to be in a strange place at nighttime, so I did not get any sleep. And he was kind of a whiner during the day and needed a lot of entertaining, which is not typical for him. Still, I am so glad I could come and thanks for all the fun, Tiff! and Rob! And Daxton of course!



You can tell how tired I am by the way I look in this picture! :P


That weird-but-cute baby to the left is never happier than when another child is crying his head off. He grins and giggles like a little goofball when someone else is screaming. ? :)




1 comment:

Paul and Susan said...

It sounds like you and your sister had fun. I hope Eli lets you start getting more sleep at night!