Tuesday, July 22, 2008

We're on TV!

So apparently CNN did a story on the flood we had on Sunday and a friend of ours spotted us on the broadcast! If I'd known, I would have done my hair :D Okay, it's not very much, but it's kind of fun. Here's the link to watch the story. At about 40 seconds of playtime, you can see me hanging over the fence taking that picture of Seth wading in the street.

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-48192?ref=feeds%2Foncnn

5 comments:

Heather said...

Cool. I think I saw you.....
I can't believe that- if the streets outside my apt. looked like that I would be like, "we gotta go!!!"

Melissa said...

I saw you! How cool. Looks like that might have cooled you all down.

Roundy Crew said...

Hope you guys are all right there. Has your house gotten flooded?

BCNewell said...

If i were still a kid, i would be really mad that i missed such a good time!

We hope you guys didn't have any serious damage done to your home or belongings.

Heather said...

Rebecca is M.I.A......